“The Trustees need more information…..”
Free Sage 50 Accounts workshop for Charities, Not for Profit and Voluntary Organisations
New workshop being planned early 2013, date to be confirmed. Please bookmark this page and look out for emails
Sage and Entec Novare run free half-day workshops in London where the aim is to help you with hints, tips and solving problems.
We do our very best to incorporate your queries in the workshop and, in addition to covering installation, setup and running for a charity we look at topics such as:
- “My chart of accounts needs setting up”
- “…Report writing/modifying”
- “Nominal account codes need sorting”
- “I need to get information out of Sage”
If you don’t use an accounts solution or don’t use Sage or you think Sage 50 might help your organisation, you are welcome too.
Also likely to be covered will be:
- A brief overview of how Sage’s ACT! database has helped charities such as Liberty, Adoption UK and others
- The basics of how Sage can be accessed remotely and implemented in a cloud computing environment.
If you would like to be notified about the next workshop: simply email email@example.com with:
- Your name (and those of any colleagues who would like to attend)
- Your organisation’s name
- and any specific queries
- phone 01462 499599.
We look forward to meeting you and your colleagues.
Ian J Brown
- Sage produce the UK’s most popular accounts software and their solutions are in use by 45% of charities in the UK.
- Entec Novare specialises in working with charities and not for profit organisations throughout the UK; providing IT solutions and services.