You’re looking to move office.
We can provide an relocation service that ranges from fitting some additional cabling through to managing the whole move for you - leaving you to focus on your job.
There can be a variety of reasons for a move. You may need additional space for more staff or less space because you can use technology to implement remote working. Your lease may be ending or you’re combining with another organisation or changing direction and need a different type of facility. These are all types of move that we have helped with over the years at Entec Novare.
Equally your move may be within your building or to an additional site and you may be needing to link two or more sites together.
There are loads of things to consider, plan, coordinate and organise when moving (It is, after all, for domestic moves, the third most stressful thing after death and divorce. We’re not aware that anyone’s measured the stress of a business move but it does involve a lot more).
Some areas needing considering:
- Moving furniture or buy new
- Moving computer equipment and network facilities including cabling and wireless
- Moving telephone system, buying new or integrating two or more
- Physical removal and relocation
- Decoration and fitting out of new premises and, if necessary, repair to existing
- Change of contact details communications and updating of suppliers and clients
- Change of stationery, web site and emails
- Transfer of communication links between offices or between office and remote workers – without interruption!
- Disposal of files and equipment no longer required
- Maintaining contact with the outside world whilst the move takes place
We can work with you on one or more of these or provide a complete service.
Wouldn’t it be fabulous if you shut the door on one office at 5.30 pm Friday and sat down in your new office at 9.00 am the following Monday at your desk with your phone and computer all working. We’ll even supply a list of the local sandwich and coffee shops!